Distributed Real Time Ground System
This is a variant of distroibuted ground system so please read this first to give an impression.
As seen on the picture the idea is to use parallel bit streams from different groundstation (below protocol level) and carry out aligment and voting. This implys
Project wish list
- Distributed system for antenna reservation
- real time bit streamning around Europe
- Bit stream analysis
- Handling of different transmission times from antennas to you Houston
- Multiple bit stream processing ending up with the real one
- hand over from antenna to antenna when
- a satellite leaves antenna
- when antenna bit stream quality is to low.
The basic idea is to have a system which can compensate for spinning satellites, non uniform antenna systems onboard the satellite etc.
We hope that this can be a base for a distributed antenna platform for the whole QB-50 :-)
Jens Dalsgaard Nielsen (firstname.lastname@example.org) Jesper A Larsen (email@example.com)