Distributed communication/antenna system
QB-50 is the most ambitious cubesat project so far:
- 50 satellites on one launch
- Cooperative Ground stations around the globe
Launch will be in 2015.
We need a distributed ground station system which can
The big wich list
- control and coordinate antenna systems
- facilitate remote control
- facilitate real time data flow between radio systems and cubesat owners ground station(s).
- maximize throughput
- session and antenna handover
- proxy funcitonallty
There exits a number of document from Genso which we did participate in.
Our goal is in one semester to develop a simple, robust system :-)
We hope that this can be a base for a solution for the whole QB-50.
Jens Dalsgaard Nielsen (email@example.com) Jesper A Larsen (firstname.lastname@example.org)